See inside La Casa Senior Assisted Living in Merritt Island, Florida on Google Maps using Streetview technology.
La Casa Senior Assisted Living
By: Jessica Housand-Weaver
Your loved ones will feel right at home at La Casa Senior Assisted Living in charming, small-town Historic Merritt Park Place with its old-fashioned gift shops and delightful restaurants. La Casa has been locally owned and operated for three generations. The elegant, welcoming atmosphere at La Casa ensures your loved one can enjoy class and comfort as a resident.
Take a look around La Casa now with a 360 Virtual Tour by Biz360tours now (see above) in Panoramic (Pano) High Definition (HD).
La Casa is bound to surpass the expectations of clients with its friendly, respectful, compassionate, and attentive staff. La Casa Memory Care also provides safe, professional care for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related disorders. Staff is trained to manage the special needs and challenges of memory-related disorders work with residents and loved ones to create a stimulating, supportive environment equipped with pad-protected living areas and a beautiful, secure Spanish courtyard so that residents can safely enjoy the outdoors.
La Casa offers the following services:
- Licensed nurses available on staff
- CNA/Health Aides available for assistance with daily care needs
- Medication administration including secured storage
- A staff chef who provides daily nutritious and delicious meals and snacks
- A Nurse escort as needed for any medical appointments
- Weekly onsite massage therapy sessions
- Private, furnished, and well-equipped rooms with a half bath amenities
- All rooms and common areas come with flat screen televisions as well as complementary cable service
- Housekeeping is provided every day and includes laundry services
- Personal care items are provided such as: incontinent supplies, toothpaste, brush, denture cleaner, lotion etc.
- Daily newspaper delivery
- La Casa’s daily activities include: live entertainment, pet therapy, ice cream socials, cocktail hour, games, group exercises, birthday parties, etc.
For more information, please contact:
La Casa Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care
220 N. Grove Street, Merritt Island
Below are the La Casa Senior Assisted Living point of interest photographs.
Biz360Tours.com offers virtual tour photography in Brevard County, Orange County, Volusia County, Indian River County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Lake County, Flagler County and more. For more information on our Google Maps Business View virtual tours call our office at 321-210-1910. We also provide virtual tours to Real Estate Professionals. The high quality and high definition tours offered come at a one-time cost with zero recurring fees. Additionally, as an authorized re-seller for TourDash, Biz360Tours offers additional services for creating high quality information rich content to go along with the tour. Customers will have access to clickable navigation menus and dynamic hot-spots, and will be able to purchase products directly through the Google Business View Virtual Tour in addition to an array of other useful features. Contact Biz360Tours today to give your business the competitive edge that it deserves!